Maxine purchased the beta version of the course a few months ago and this is what she got out of it...
And I'll show you show!
I want to give you the tools, the skills you need to be able to sit at any piano, regardless of your ability level, and have the confidence to just play!
Play music you love, and music others love to listen to.
Without sheet music and without worrying about what to play.
Whether you’re at a wedding, a friends house, on your own or just playing for your wife, hubby or even the grandkids.
Because ultimately why do we want to play piano in the first place? Putting all those hours into learning…
Is it to sit and play scales and exercises all day?
Although they are necessary it’s so easy to get bogged down in them and frustrated that you aren’t playing real music or putting those exercises to real use!
So we have our sections, but this is how every single pattern is broken down to help you get the most out of each pattern...
Inside every pattern we start off with the video lesson, the notation and then your lesson notes.
The lesson notes are a fantastic breakdown of the pattern.
The story behind the pattern. What its all about and how the pattern might link into the other patterns in the course...
A breakdown of the core skills you will learn inside the pattern
Various tips to help you through the patterns sticking points and various common mistakes / struggles!
Where appropriate, i've put together some further reading, lessons and guides to help you with the relevant skills inside the pattern.
Every pattern helps you become the musician you want to be whilst playing beautiful music...
Firstly - Your skills!
Every single pattern helps you with your essential core skills. Whether its hand independence, changing chords, your sense of rhythm… or those skills which tap into your inner musician like your sense of melody, injecting feeling into your playing and discovering what sounds good to you as an individual musician.
This means you can improve your skills whilst playing music at the same time! Less boring… more fun! Win-win.
This course doesn’t need any bonuses...
But for a little icing on the cake here’s a quick breakdown of some extra stuff you will get depending on which option of the course you choose...
Want to create your own patterns from scratch? This bonus lesson gives an insight into how I approach writing music and gives you a solid technique you can use to write your own musical piano patterns.
One of the main advantages to this course is you will be fully equipped to piece your own complete pieces of music together.
But what about the ending? How can finish our piece of music in style... in this lesson we explore 3 methods to bring those awesome patterns to a close with a musical flourish.
I have a huge backlog of patterns over on U-toob. These are no where near as rich or complete as the patterns in this course but if you fancy something quick, melodic and pain free - Check out this piano pattern vault.
I will also include the guidesheets for the patterns which include lesson notes and various tips and tricks to get more out of them. These are only available to Supporters of my U-Toob channel on patreon.
Anyone who purchases a course from me has the option to join my private facebook community.
This is a gathering of like-minded people where you can post experiences, get help from myself and fellow students.
So lets sum up. In this course, in a nutshell you are going to get...
- 30 ways to sit at that piano, get inspired, have fun and just play beautiful music
- Dive deep into your own musicality. Feel the music and let the emotion pour out of you - most patterns are GREAT for this, but kick-ass pattern 14, 15, 18 and 6 are SUPER Effective.
- The absolute perfect step by step method to develop those hand independence skills while getting energised and building your playing strength - blues series patterns 1, 2 and 3.
- A simple trick to generate infinite melodic patterns based on one step by step principle - kick ass pattern 1 - joining einaudi - infinite variations (Play for hours)
- The perfect solution to get out of the sheet music trap - every pattern has a creative edge and a step by step breakdown to get you started.
- A foolproof melodic technique you can use to generate pleasing melodies that work... on demand! - kick ass pattern 15 - the river flows over and under
- The perfect pattern to just sit down, play and turn heads - every pattern does this but kick ass pattern 18 - open chords and flow will be your go to pattern! Stunning!
- The perfect starting point for beginners - beginner series pattern 1 is all about the most important skill you can use (even as a beginner) to sound like a pro, FAST!
- Let me take you by the hand and I’ll play along with you in real time for every part of every pattern at various speeds starting ultra slow - the play along with me sessions (included in both versions of the course)
- The perfect antidote to those boring scales and exercises - the whole course in a nutshell.
- Give your family something more interesting to listen to when practicing. Get those skills up by playing awesome sounding music.
- Get your motivation back by doing what drew you to the piano in the first place! Playing real music.
- A breakdown of every pattern. The core kills you learn, the main themes, the variations and how to make the pattern yours so you can be proud of playing it!
- Play along with me sessions for EVERY pattern. Struggling to play it smoothly? Lets go really slow and play together.
Have a Question...? No problem. Shoot me an email here - Contact - and let me know you're interested in creative piano patterns.
Before you send a question in... here are a few frequently asked questions...
Q.Do I get Lifetime Access To The Course
A.Absolutely. Once you purchase the course, its yours forever. The course will be added to your account, or a new account created for you and you can use this account to access the members area whenever you want.
Q.Is this a one-time fee or a recurring fee?
A.Your payment is a one time fee. No recurring monthly payments. The only exception is if there is the option to pay in instalments and you choose to do so. Only then will you be billed monthly and this will stop automatically at the end of the instalment period.
Q.Does the course include Notation?
A.Absolutely. For each pattern and each main theme and variation in the pattern, i’ve included the notation as well as printable sheet music documents so you can print it out and stick up by your piano.
Q.How do I know this course is for me?
A.If you’ve read through the whole page and still unsure if the course is right for you… You can try it out risk free for 30 days. If its not for you, shoot me an email within 30 days and I can issue you a full refund.
Q.Is this course suitable for complete beginners?
A.Absolute complete beginners, never touched a key? No. However, there is no reason why you can’t dive into the beginner patterns as a complete beginner. Its just you may need to fill in a few gaps such as fingering, what the notes are etc. The absolute basics aren’t included in the course.
Q.Your demonstrations look quite advanced. I’m a beginner. Can I still use this course?
A.Yes! Inside ‘most’ patterns, or where appropriate, I give you a variety of options to use when you play the patterns. I did this so that you can start out using the relatively simple method and work your way up to the more advanced method.
Q.Is this course included with my purchase of creative practice routines?
A.No. This is an entirely different course with a different purpose. It needs to be purchased separately.